Firearms Training Center
Range 82 is a large, open firearms range designed for dynamic shooting and scenario based training not offered elsewhere within the Northern Virginia Area.
We cater to government agencies, security companies, private groups, and individual trainers that require a facility for annual re-qualifications, tactical development, sustainment training, in services, or a facility that can be configured to meet their specific needs and training budget. In addition to the existing range, Range 82 LLC has the ability to build additional ranges based on a specific design or unit requirement, in short notice.
Range 82 accommodates a variety of shooting options and styles. Past training on premises includes:
- shooting through vehicles
- target engagement through glass
- fully automatic fire
- hasty shooting positions using barricades
- night scenarios using suppressed weapons while wearing night vision equipment
- steel targets
- advanced tactical medical training involving live fire
- group fire and maneuver exercises
In addition, we’ve hosted youth air rifle and community-based groups that wished to hold a special event.
Custom Range Solutions
Does your organization have special training needs? We are pros at building additional ranges based on a specific design or unit requirement, on short notice.
We are 90 minutes from DC, 1 hour from Dulles Airport, 45 minutes from Quantico Marine Corps Base, and 1 hour from Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center.
Range 82 is two miles from the Warrenton-Fauquier Airport that has a runway rated for large private jets and cargo planes, and has commercial refueling facilities available.
4818 Midland Rd
Midland, VA 22728
- MON-FRI: 7AM-4PM
- Live fire commences at 8AM. Unsuppressed night fire can be requested for up to 2 hours after sunset.
- TUES, WED, THURS: 5PM – 30 min before sunset
- SAT: NOON – 30 min before sunset
- Winter hours start Nov 1 (Saturdays only)
Please RSVP by phone/text to 571.722.7342
or e-mail to INFO@RANGE82.COM by 3 PM during the week & 10 AM on Saturday.